Apple Watch SE GPS, 44mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Midnight Sport Band - Regular | MKQ63B/A
- Delivery information:
- Nationwide delivery between 3-5 working days .
Apple Watch SE GPS, 44mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Midnight Sport Band
Heavy on features. Light on price Apple Watch SE combines the largest Apple Watch display and most essential features of Apple Watch. Apple Watch SE has the same larger-size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And you also get calls, messages and music right on your wrist. It's a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you've taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces 100% recycled aluminium cases available in three finishes
- Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
- The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn't nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.