Ninebot KickScooter F25E Powered by Segway | KICKSF25E
- Delivery Information:
- Nationwide delivery between 3-5 working days
Ninebot KickScooter F25E Powered by Segway | AA.00.0013.06
The Ninebot KickScooter F25E Powered by Segway comes with a new fresh design and great riding experience due to its comfort, stability and safety. Thanks to its light weight and two step folding system, the F25E can easily be stored in a car, public transport or be carried in one hand.
The KickScooter has 10-inch pneumatic tyres with an inner tube that increase performance and absorb impacts so commuters can drive on rougher terrains. The large wheel diameter guarantees a comfortable riding experience. Its low centre of gravity further ensures a stable drive feeling. The F25E is equipped with front, side and rear E-MARK certified reflectors to increase rider safety. Additionally, built-in non dazzling front and rear LED lights as well as a brake light ensure rider safety in dark conditions. The charging port has a fresh new design with easier access on the footboard. Within 5 hours, the battery of 275 Wh (7.65 Ah) is fully charged.
The KickScooter can speed up to approx. 25 km/h (15.5 mph) with a range of up to 25 km (15.5 miles). The F25E is capable of riding up to 10 degrees of inclination with a maximum load of 100 kgs. Furthermore, the F25E is equipped with two brakes, front – electronic and rear disc brake to ensure safe braking distance.
The F25E also possesses an integrated insurance plate holder on the rear fender. To make it more eco-friendly, the Smart Battery Management System (BMS) makes sure that no power goes to waste whilst closely monitoring the battery performance to prevent criticalities like overcharge and discharge, overheating and short-circuiting.
The F25E has a sleek design and an easy-to-read LED display that shows you real-time information on driving speed, power mode and battery level. It can also be connected with the app by Bluetooth connection to stay updated on the status of your KickScooter. For different travel needs, there is eco, standard and sport mode as well as one walk mode
- Maximum speed of approx. 25 km/h (15.5 mph)*
- Range of approx. 25 km (15.5 miles)**
- 10-Inch pneumatic tyres with inner tube that offers extra durability
- Two independent brakes, front Electronic Braking System (EBS) and rear disc brake
- Up to 10% climbing angle for convenient riding
- Portable due to the easy two-step folding mechanism
- Triangle structured frame offers more stability and durability for heavy users
- Front, side and rear E-MARK certified reflectors
- Built-in front, rear a LED lights and brake lights for better visibility
- 3 riding modes (eco, standard & sport) and 1 walk mode
- Easy to read LED dashboard to display real-time riding information
- Total charging time of up to 5 hours
- Charging port on footboard for easier access
- Mechanical bell for safe riding
- Bluetooth connectivity: vehicle information and firmware upgrades via the Segway-Ninebot app
- Eco-friendly Smart Battery Management System (BMS) closely monitors battery performance