iPad Air 10.9" | WiFi | 64GB | GREEN| MYFR2B/A
- Delivery information:
- Nationwide delivery between 3-5 working days .
iPad Air 10.9" | WiFi | 64GB | Green| MYFR2B/A
The all-new iPad Air. It's more versatile than ever.
The stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with wide colour lets you see photos, videos and games in vivid, true-to-life detail. It features the A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, delivering power and advanced machine learning capabilities to edit a 4K video, create a beautiful presentation, design a 3D model, and do all of these things with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation), fast, easy and secureTouch ID and Apple Pay, a 12MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera, USB-C connector for charging and accessories, all-day battery life, fast Wi-Fi 6 and 4G LTE Advanced. With iPad Air you have the power to bring your ideas to life.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide colour
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Grey, Rose Gold, Green and Sky Blue
- Wide stereo audio Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and 4G LTE Advanced mobile data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change. The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less. Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information. Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and network.
For details on LTE support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/ipad/LTE.
Technical specifications - Go to apple.com/ipad-air/specs for a complete set.