Looking for a healthier option for Pancake Tuesday? These Banana Oat Pancakes are tasty, easy to make with your KitchenAid Mixer and also gluten free!
- 200g oats
- 250ml almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put the oats in the blender and mix on speed 10 until the oats are completely pulverised.
- Add the almond milk, eggs, banana, baking powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt and mix on speed 4 until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat some butter in a pan over high heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan. You can make several pancakes in one large griddle pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
21st Feb 2022