An easy recipe for making perfect pancakes. Use the Russel Hobbs Fiesta Pancake Maker available from expert.ie and enjoy your pancake with your favourite topping any day, any time!
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil or vegetable, plus extra for frying
- Pinch of salt
- Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Crack the eggs into the middle, and then pour in about 50ml milk and 1 tbsp oil.
- Start whisking from the centre, gradually drawing the flour into the eggs, milk and oil.
- Once all the flour is incorporated, beat until you have a smooth, thick paste.
- Add a little more milk if it is too stiff to beat.
- Add a good splash of milk and whisk to loosen the thick batter.
- While still whisking, pour in a steady stream of the remaining milk.
- Continue pouring and whisking until you have a batter that is the consistency of slightly thick single cream.
15th Feb 2023