A Valentine’s Day Menu to Spark Romance from Expert Electrical
If food is the way to your Valentine’s heart, then why not create a delicious romantic dinner for two and celebrate Valentine’s Day at home. Lovingly prepare your Valentine’s Day menu using Food prep products from Expert.ie
~ Starters ~
Hearty Roasted Red Pepper Soup using the Morphy Richards Soup Maker
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 160g Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 200g Carrot
- 400g Red pepper
- 300g Tomatoes
- 1 Vegetable Stock
- 900ml Water
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- In a roasting tin add the chopped onion, carrot and red pepper skin side up, garlic and tomatoes
- Drizzle the olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Roast for 20 – 30 minutes at 200oc / Gas Mark 6 in a preheated oven
- Carefully spoon the roasted vegetables into the jug along with and vegetable stock cube
- Fill with water up to the ‘MAX’ mark
- Attach the lid to the jug, Using the ‘Mode’ button, select the “Smooth” setting
- The Soup Maker will beep to indicate when the soup is ready, Turn off at the power socket, carefully remove the Lid, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve. Serves 4.
~ Main Course ~
For the Main event what’s more romantic than sharing a piece of your heart – shaped pizza with your Valentine. Create a delicious thin crust Italian pizza dough using your KitchenAidMixer.
~ Dessert ~
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sorbet
They say keep the best for last! Pair chocolate covered strawberries with Delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberry Sorbet made with the Ninja Ice Cream Maker from Expert.ie The perfect romantic dessert.
- 450g fresh ripe strawberries, trimmed, cut in quarters
- 79ml hot water
- 50g granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- a pinch sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender pitcher and blend on high for 1 minute or until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into an empty CREAMi™ Pint. Place storage lid on pint and freeze for 24 hours
- Remove pint from freezer and remove lid from pint. Place pint in outer bowl, install Creamerizer™ Paddle onto outer bowl lid, and lock the lid assembly on the outer bowl. Place bowl assembly on motor base and twist the handle right to raise the platform and lock in place.
- Select SORBET
- When processing is complete, remove sorbet from pint and serve immediately.
About Expert Electrical
Expert Electrical is Ireland’s largest electrical retailer with 67 Expert stores located nationwide.
Expert Electrical Stores are locally owned and run, provides hundreds of jobs in local communities across Ireland, by shopping at Expert Electrical you are supporting local. Find your local Expert here.
We work with the leading industry brands to bring our customers the latest in technology and appliances. We pride ourselves on our product knowledge and the high level of customer service that we provide to our customers.