How To Make Your Own Chocolate Easter Egg
Making a chocolate Easter egg is a fun and creative way to celebrate the Easter holiday, and it is a great activity to do with family or friends. Kenwood have an ‘Eggcellent’ recipe, and you can enjoy decorating it with white chocolate and dried raspberries or try filling it with sweets before sealing the two halves and give as a present.
Stand Mixers or Cooking Chef
Easter egg mould
Plain chocolate 120 grams
Plain chocolate 80 grams
White chocolate 25 grams
Freeze dried raspberries as needed
Prep. (Before you begin)
1 - Break the plain chocolate into pieces.
2 - Melt the white chocolate.
1 - Lift the Cooking Chef head and fit the heat shield.
2 - Fit the Creaming beater to the machine.
- Attach the Mixer bowl to the machine.
- Add Ingredients 1 (plain chocolate) into the Mixer bowl, fit the splash guard.
- Heat at 45°C, speed Stir 3 for about 1 minute until all the chocolate is melted.
- Remove the Mixer bowl from the machine.
- Add Ingredients 2 (plain chocolate) into the Mixer bowl.
- Stir until melted.
- Spoon some of the chocolate into one half of the mould.
- Turn the mould to cover the inside of the mould.
- Continue to do this for about 30 seconds.
- Turn the mould over, above the Mixer bowl and allow the excess chocolate to run out.
- Repeat this process with the second half of the mould.
- Leave the moulds open side up on a baking tray to set for about an 1 hour.
- Remove the egg halves from the moulds.
- Warm the baking tray in the oven.
- Place the chocolate egg halves edge down on the baking tray.
- Allow the edges to melt slightly and press together
6th Apr 2023
How To Make Your Own Chocolate Easter EggMaking a chocolate Easter egg is a fun and creative way to celebrate the Easter holiday, and it is …6th Apr 2023
Mother's Day Gift IdeasThe perfect gift for Mother’s Day is a great way to show appreciation to the special Mum in your li …14th Mar 2023
Pancake Making Made EasyAn easy recipe for making perfect pancakes. Use the Russel Hobbs Fiesta Pancake Maker available …15th Feb 2023