Where do you deliver?
When will it be delivered?
- We deliver Nationwide in the Republic of Ireland.
How much is home delivery?
Your item will be delivered within 3-5 working days. Although we always strive to deliver before this.
- Delivery Nationwide for a large appliance is €24.99
Large item delivery charge is €24.99 – no matter how many products you order. So if you order multiple items online, you’ll pay a maximum €24.99 for delivery.
- Delivery Nationwide for a small appliance is €5.99
Small item delivery charge is €5.99 – no matter how many products you order. So if you order multiple items online, you’ll pay a maximum €5.99 for delivery.
If you order a large and small item together the larger delivery charge of €24.99 will apply.
How much is delivery to a store?
*Please note that delivery to a store is still 3-5 working days. You will be contacted when your item is ready for collection.
- In Store Collection for a large appliance is free.
- In Store Collection for a small appliance is free.
Can I track my Order?
Yes, you can track your order by clicking here :
Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
For large appliances our courier will send you a text message prior to delivery providing you will your allocated delivery timeslot.
Items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. You will be notified if there is an extended delivery on any item you purchase
Enter your email address to review your recent purchases and status of current orders.
What does each delivery status mean?
Will you collect my old appliance?
- Order Ready: your order has been received by Expert Staff.
- Being Picked: your order is currently being picked by Expert staff.
- Order Dispatched: your order has been processed and will be dispatched to you shortly.
- Order Delivered: all items on the order are delivered.
- Order Cancelled: your order has been cancelled with no charges made to your card.
Online Click and Collect Information
Choose to get your order delivered to one of our 60 plus stores. Click 'Collect in Store' on Checkout and choose the store which you would like to collect from. Please allow 3-5 working days for your order to arrive in-store. You will receive a phone call from our web team to confirm your order is ready for collection.
Yes, On delivery of a large appliance we’ll collect your old appliance for free on a like for like basis. ie if you order a washing machine, we'll take away your old one for free. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
Once you have placed your order for collection
- You will receive an email confirming we have received your order.
- Your Order will be processed by our web team.
- You will receive a phone call from a member of staff to confirm that your order is ready for pick up.
You must provide the following documents when collecting in-store. Items will only be released to the card holder.
What happens if I miss my delivery?
- Photo ID (Only your passport and drivers licence will be accepted.
- Proof of Address (Utility bill or Bank statement)
- A copy of your confirmation email.
For large items, if nobody is home to accept the delivery, it will be returned to our warehouse and a re-delivery will be scheduled.
Please read our returns policy
prior to purchasing from Expert in order to familiarise yourself with our policies on returns, refunds, repairs and your legal rights.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods which we have delivered to you or that you have collected from any of our stores, to ensur that all products are of acceptable quality and as described. We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the unopened goods to us and we will organise a refund.
For queries about an order please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1850 760 760. Alternatively email email@example.com